Monday, July 28, 2014

Indoor Fun for Rainy Days in Aspen

 Its raining in Aspen today, and since most of the activities I personally take part in are outdoor activities, I thought I should branch out and write about things you can do indoors. Here are my top 5 indoor (and family friendly) activities you can do in Aspen.



1. Visit the Aspen Art Museum: Why? Because it FREE! And usually really interesting. The current exhibition is Ernesto Netto, which is especially exciting becasue its all interactive. So instead of your boring typical just look at me art, you get to lay down, touch, smell, and be touched by his work. Check out some examples here.
2.The Isis AKA the Aspen movie theater: There isn't always the best selection, but who doesn't love a good trip to the movie theater once and a while and this one is right in town.
3. The Arc: You can go workout if you want, but I suggest making use of the awesome swimming pool. This pool has a huge waterslide, a lazy river, hot tub, diving boards, a sauna, and more. Its about $17 for an adult for a full day.
4. Red Brick: Go test out your rock climbing skills at Aspens largest indoor climbing facility, its fun and good for your body!
5. Play Games at Ryano's: Maybe you have children and you want to just drink a beer and let them do the playing, but Ryano's has adult fun too. My favorite is shuffleboard with pacman at a close second. you can kill at least 2 hours playing games, drinking, and eating here.

Have fun, stay dry, let me know if you have any suggestions to add to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment